Each participant in the learning process can benefit from a dedicated module:
We want you to integrate SpeedLingua in your learning programs without worrying about technical constraints. We take care of the infrastructure for you :
Our content is based on standards recognized by language professionals, such as the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
10 target languages: French, English UK, English U.S., German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Dutch and Brazilian Portuguese . Dozens of specific modules have been designed for specific professions such as aviation (pilots, controllers, aircrew and ground staff personnel), hotels, restaurants and healtcare. We have dedicated modules for integration of migrants. Business and phonetic modules adapted to specific mother tongues are also available.
Easy creation of tailored-made courses
Our contents are divided into specific learning objectives, allowing you to match other modalities of our programs in a few clicks.
Keeping learners motivated throughout the duration of the course is essential to the success of the program. SLWeb 2.0 fully integrates gaming mechanisms, allowing the learner to earn badges, and punctuating her progression with incentives.
A glance at the coach interface allows to monitor the progress of a group of learners . From that view, the coach can look at all the activities of each learner, listen to oral production, and make recommendations to strengthen a specific point.
Managing enduser accounts
Creating users can be done individually or by importation through an intuitive and easy to use interface.
All SpeedLingua courses can be incorporated into any Learning Management System ( LMS) under the SCORM standard. These courses will be allocated to the learner, which will be redirected to SLWeb 2.0 directly from this working environment without the need to reauthenticate.
Only a small plugin needs to be installed on the learner’s computer.
- Windows: Windows 7, or Windows 8 (for other Windows environments, please contact us)
- 2.33GHz or faster compatible x86 processor, or Intel ® AtomTM processor 1.6GHz or higher for laptops
- Mac OS: Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion (OS X 10.6 or higher),(processor Intel only)
- Intel CoreTM Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- 600 MB free hard disk space (per level)
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- An available USB port (for the headset)
- A good quality stereo headset with a microphone (USB highly recommended)